Education & Experience
- 2-3 years prior experience dealing with customer complaints/issues, creating and manipulating reports, and analyzing data.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office necessary including Pivot tables and formulas in Excel. CRM experience a plus.
- Accurate data input.
- Knowledge of HVAC & plumbing products a plus
- Ability to prioritize job duties.
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and social media.
- Identify the needs of our customers and help them to find products or information.
- Promote programs and products to our wholesale customers and end-users.
- Offer technical support and problem solving.
- Identify future customers and support our national network of regional managers and sales representatives.
- Develop long-term business relationships with customers.
- Process orders accurately and efficiently.
- Work with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or carrier contacts to expedite shipments.
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills required to give the customer a resolution with minimal supervisory guidance. This includes analyzing the data elements within the ERP system and available tools to determine the best solution.
- Advanced knowledge of inventory processes and cycle counts.
- Report processing, analyzing trends, formatting reports to collaborate with other team members in wholesale, retail, e-commerce, and OEM sales.