2200F Circuit Setter Balancing Valve
The American Valve 2200 flanged circuit setter balancing valve is a pre-calibrated valve used primarily to deter the frictional resistance of water and effectively balance the distribution to a constant flow in an industrial hydronic HVAC system with injection or other circuits, requiring double regulating valves for required system balancing.
Correct balancing of a system ensures a constant, yet equally distributed flow throughout the components’ terminal lines, distributing lines, and main distributing lines for desired heating and cooling. Balancing a system is also critical in maintaining the required flow rates of the designed system pumps and control valves, as well as recuding the impact of pressure changes in the hydronic HVAC system.
- Sizes: 2 1/2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10"
- Body: Ductile Iron A536 65-45-12 with Class 125 ANSI B16.1 Flange
- Pressure: 200 PSI
- Temperature: 250°F
- Flow: 0.8- 7925 gal/min
- Accuracy: +/- 5.0%
- Globe Style Double Regulating Balancing Valve
- Gauge taps on each end
- Epoxy coated inside and outside
- Flow Coefficient data available
- Flat Face Flanges, (Serrated)
- Two pressure ports included
- Body: ASTM A536 65-45-12
- Seal Gasket: EPDM
- Disc: ASTM A536 65-45-12 +EPDM
- Stem Nut: ASTM B124 C37700
- Stem: AISI SS410
- Cover: ASTM A536 65-45-12
- Stem Lock Bushing: ASTM B124 C37700
- Limit Set of Indicator: ASTM A351 CF8
- Oriented Set of Indicator: ASTM B124 C37700
- Directed Circle: ABS
- Indicator: EPDM
- Packing: PTFE
- Hand Wheel: ASTM A536 65-45-12
- Plug: Steel
- Bolt: AISI SS304
- Big Gasket: AISI SS304
- Hexagon Socket Screws: AISI SS304
- Spring Gasket: AISI SS304
- Indicator Dust Cover: ABS
- Packing Gland: (2 1/2”-6”) DN65-DN150 (8”-10”) DN200-DN600
Compliant to: Class 125 ANSI B16.1 Flanged, Massachusetts Plumbing Board Approved
AMERICAN VALVE STATEMENT OF WARRANTY & LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
American Valve warrants, to its initial purchaser only, that its products which are delivered to this initial purchaser will be the kind described in the order of price list and will be free of defects in workmanship or material for a period of one year from the date of delivery to the initial purchaser.
Should any failure to conform to this warranty appear within one year after the date of the initial delivery to our initial purchaser, American Valve will, upon written notification thereof and substantiation that the goods have been stored, installed, maintained and operated in accordance with American Valve’s recommendation and standard industry practice, correct such defects by suitable repair or replacement at American Valve’s own expense. If any product alleged to be defective, is returned to our factory at Greensboro, NC, it will be examined and, if found to be defective under the warranty, it will be replaced at no charge.
Need more information?
While our website includes an up-to-date collection of our plumbing product catalogs, our team can provide additional information about our products and their availability, pricing, and installation. If you have a question about any of our products, head to our Contact page to fill out an online contact form.