7000 Butterfly Valve
The 7000 butterfly valve is manufactured in accordance with the specifications from MSS SP-67, Manufacturers Standardization Society and API-609, American Petroleum Institute Latest Revisions. Both Lug and Wafer series valves are designed for ANSI Bl 16.5 125/150 Lb. class flanges and are rated at 200 PSI WOG service. All are 100% factory tested in both directions of operation. They make an excellent choice by combining the balance of an economical valve with the performance required for Commercial, HVAC and Industrial applications. Both types are available with many options and accessories needed for the typical butterfly valve application.
- Body: Ductile Iron A536 65-45-12
- Pressure: 200 PSI WOG
- Disc Material: Ni Coated-Ductile Iron, Bronze, 316SS
- Seat Material: Buna-N, EPDM
- (2” - 8”) Ten position lever handle (10” - 12”) Gear operated
- Face to Face complies with API 609
- Two piece Double-D stem design
- Suitable for ANSI class 125/150 flanges
- The mounting pad complies with ISO 5211
- Soft seat allows bubble-tight shut-off and enhances erosion resistance
- Low pressure drop and High pressure recovery
- Suitable for flow control, shut off and throttling
- Compact design
- Locate the valve 4X - 6X the pipe diameter downstream of flow turbulence source
Compliant to: MSS SP-67, Manufacturers Standardization Society and API-609 American Petroleum
AMERICAN VALVE STATEMENT OF WARRANTY & LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
American Valve warrants, to its initial purchaser only, that its products which are delivered to this initial purchaser will be the kind described in the order of price list and will be free of defects in workmanship or material for a period of one year from the date of delivery to the initial purchaser.
Should any failure to conform to this warranty appear within one year after the date of the initial delivery to our initial purchaser, American Valve will, upon written notification thereof and substantiation that the goods have been stored, installed, maintained and operated in accordance with American Valve’s recommendation and standard industry practice, correct such defects by suitable repair or replacement at American Valve’s own expense. If any product alleged to be defective, is returned to our factory at Greensboro, NC, it will be examined and, if found to be defective under the warranty, it will be replaced at no charge.
Need more information?
While our website includes an up-to-date collection of our plumbing product catalogs, our team can provide additional information about our products and their availability, pricing, and installation. If you have a question about any of our products, head to our Contact page to fill out an online contact form.