G100S Lead Free Brass Ball Valve
- Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 4"
- Body: Lead Free Brass
- Connection: Solder X Solder
- Pressure: (¼" - 2") 600 WOG (2½" - 4") 400 WOG
- Temperature: 180° F
- Blow-out proof stem
- Two-Piece Body
- Forged Lead Free DZR Brass Body
- (1/2”-1”) Solid Ball
- Adjustable packing
- Complies with Lead free plumbing laws
- For use in drinking water domestic hot & cold water compressed air petroleum applications HVAC (condensers chilled water hot water heating) isolation & irrigation applications
- Positive shut-off
- ANSI/NSF 372 (Lead-Free Drinking Water Laws) ANSI/NSF 61 IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- Port: Full
- Seal: PTFE
- Packing Description: PTFE - Adjustable
- Certifications: ANSI/NSF 372 (Lead-Free Drinking Water Laws) ANSI/NSF 61 IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- Compliant to: (1/2”-2”) Massachusetts Plumbing Board Approved MSS SP-110Lead free drinking water laws (2 1/2”- 4”) Massachusetts Plumbing Board Approved Lead free drinking water laws
AMERICAN VALVE STATEMENT OF WARRANTY & LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
American Valve warrants, to its initial purchaser only, that its products which are delivered to this initial purchaser will be the kind described in the order of price list and will be free of defects in workmanship or material for a period of one year from the date of delivery to the initial purchaser.
Should any failure to conform to this warranty appear within one year after the date of the initial delivery to our initial purchaser, American Valve will, upon written notification thereof and substantiation that the goods have been stored, installed, maintained and operated in accordance with American Valve’s recommendation and standard industry practice, correct such defects by suitable repair or replacement at American Valve’s own expense. If any product alleged to be defective, is returned to our factory at Greensboro, NC, it will be examined and, if found to be defective under the warranty, it will be replaced at no charge.
Need more information?
While our website includes an up-to-date collection of our plumbing product catalogs, our team can provide additional information about our products and their availability, pricing, and installation. If you have a question about any of our products, head to our Contact page to fill out an online contact form.