P21 Butterfly Valve
- Sizes: 2", 2 1/2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 24"
- Body: PVC - Schedule 80
- Connection: Wafer with guide holes
- Pressure: (2"-10") 150 PSI @ 73°F (12") 100 PSI @ 73°F (14", 16") 86 PSI @ 73°F (18") 72 PSI @ 73°F (20", 24") 51 PSI @ 73°F
- Temperature: 140 °F
- Full bolt circle for easy installation
- High corrosion and abrasion resistant
- (2” - 6”) Seven position handle (8” - 24”) Gear operator
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Ideally suited for flow control using minimal pipe space.
- Applications: Isolation valve, control valve, chemical processing, water treatment, water features, fountains, aquariums, landfills, swimming pools, power plants, mining, transportation
- Compact and lightweight design for energy-efficient operation
- Seat: EPDM
- Seals: EPDM
- Compliant to: Lead Free Plumbing Laws
AMERICAN VALVE STATEMENT OF WARRANTY & LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
American Valve warrants, to its initial purchaser only, that its products which are delivered to this initial purchaser will be the kind described in the order of price list and will be free of defects in workmanship or material for a period of one year from the date of delivery to the initial purchaser.
Should any failure to conform to this warranty appear within one year after the date of the initial delivery to our initial purchaser, American Valve will, upon written notification thereof and substantiation that the goods have been stored, installed, maintained and operated in accordance with American Valve’s recommendation and standard industry practice, correct such defects by suitable repair or replacement at American Valve’s own expense. If any product alleged to be defective, is returned to our factory at Greensboro, NC, it will be examined and, if found to be defective under the warranty, it will be replaced at no charge.
Need more information?
While our website includes an up-to-date collection of our plumbing product catalogs, our team can provide additional information about our products and their availability, pricing, and installation. If you have a question about any of our products, head to our Contact page to fill out an online contact form.