Inside Sales Representative
American Valve Inside Sales Representatives provide superior sales and customer service to customers. This role is responsible for processing orders with attention to detail and a high level of quality. In addition, the Inside Sales Representative responds to customer calls and email inquiries and provides technical assistance, executes on customer requests, resolves issues, and delivers quality service in accordance our company’s established quality statement.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and social media.
- Identify the needs of our customers and help them to find products or information.
- Promote programs and products to our wholesale customers and end-users.
- Offer technical support and problem solving.
- Identify future customers and support our national network of regional managers and sales representatives.
- Develop long-term business relationships with customers.
- Process orders accurately and efficiently.
- Work with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or carrier contacts to expedite shipments.
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills required to give the customer a resolution with minimal supervisory guidance. This includes analyzing the data elements within the ERP system and available tools to determine the best solution.
- Advanced knowledge of inventory processes and cycle counts.
- Report processing, analyzing trends, formatting reports to collaborate with other team members in wholesale, retail, e-commerce, and OEM sales.