Sales Development Representative - Berkeley Lake, GA
Sales Development Representatives are responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. They research potential clients, connect with and educate prospects and qualify leads before referring opportunities to Sales Representatives & Application Consultants.
SDR candidates must have strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.). As front line representatives, SDRs often create the first impression prospects have with American Valve, so they must possess skills to make a lasting impact on potential customers.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team when closing sale
- Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (CRM) of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process