Sr. Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing Manager is a pivotal role, working closely with management to create, develop and implement a wide variety of campaigns to market American Valve. The ideal candidate is energetic, forward-thinking, creative and detail-oriented. This position is an exciting opportunity for a proven B2B marketing leader who works quickly and efficiently on multiple projects at a time, is results-oriented, has strong time management skills, and easily interacts across departments.
- Create and manage B2B marketing campaigns and lead generation activities targeted to key audiences, including inbound marketing campaigns, nurture campaigns, digital advertising and social media, content strategy and direct marketing
- Manage all aspects of creative, production and implementation of compelling marketing strategies and brand messaging for American Valve & Accord Ventilation Brands
- Develop compelling content, tools, insights and key account support to support sales team in business development efforts including literature, price documentation, etc.
- Lead development and activation of new product marketing launch plans to drive maximum customer adoption
- Lead development of Go-To-Market strategies to ensure proper communication with all staff involved regarding project goals, responsibilities and shifting priorities
- Create, track and manage marketing budget for projects and campaigns
- Create thought-leadership material for B2B website, newsletter, blog, social media and other channels
- Supervise one marketing coordinator who will support project and campaign management and execution
- Supports setting marketing/sales objectives for the group and developing strategies and tactics.
- Collaborates with Sales to drive revenue at top accounts, specifically via new product sell-in.
- Lead and create production materials such as labels, box design, instructions, etc.