G100 Lead Free Ball Valve
- Body: Lead Free Brass
- Connection: Female NPT X Female NPT
- Pressure: (1/4"- 2") 600 WOG, (2½" - 4") 400 WOG
- Sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 4"
- Temperature: 180° F
For California customers:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information visit the Proposition 65 Warnings Website.
- Blow-out proof stem
- 2-Piece body
- Forged lead free DZR brass body
- (1/4”-1”) Solid ball
- ( 1/4”-2”) CSA approved for 1/2 PSIG and 5 PSIG for natural gas applications
- Adjustable packing
- For use in drinking water, domestic hot and cold water, natural gas, compressed air, petroleum applications, HVAC (condensers, chilled water & hot water heating) isolation & irrigation applications
- Complies with lead free plumbing laws
- Port: Full
- Seal: PTFE
- Packing Description: PTFE - Adjustable
- MASTER SPEC 220523.12 BALL VALVES FOR PLUMBING PIPING 220523.12.fl.American Valve.U1 Ball Valves for Plumbing Piping MASTER SPEC 230523.12 BALL VALVES FOR HVAC PIPING 230523.12.fl.American Valve.U1 Ball Valves for HVAC Piping
- Certifications: (¼” - 2”) ANSI/NSF 372 (Lead-Free drinking water laws) ANSI/NSF 61 IAPMO/ANSI Z1157 CSA - ASME B16.44 ANSI Z21.15 CR91-002 (2½” - 4”) ANSI/NSF 372 (Lead-free drinking water laws) ANSI/NSF 61 IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- Compliant to: Massachusetts Plumbing Board Approved MSS SP-110Lead free drinking water laws
AMERICAN VALVE STATEMENT OF WARRANTY & LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
American Valve warrants, to its initial purchaser only, that its products which are delivered to this initial purchaser will be the kind described in the order or price list and will be free of defects in workmanship or material for a period of one year from the date of delivery to you, our initial purchaser.
Should any failure to conform to this warranty appear within one year after the date of the initial delivery to our initial purchaser, American Valve will, upon written notification thereof and substantiation that the goods have been stored, installed, maintained and operated in accordance with American Valve’s recommendation and standard industry practice, correct such defects by suitable repair or replacement at American Valve’s own expense. If any valve alleged to be defective, is returned to our factory at Greensboro, NC, it will be examined and, if found to be defective under the warranty, it will be replaced at no charge.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHER WARRANTY OF QUALITY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT THE WARRANTY OF TITLE AND AGAINST PATENT INFRINGEMENT Correction of non-conformities, in the manner and for the period of time provided above, shall constitute fulfillment of all liabilities of American Valve to our initial purchaser, with respect to the goods, whether based on contract, negligence, strict tort or otherwise, it is the intention of American Valve that no warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, shall pass through our initial purchaser to any other person or corporation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: American Valve SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES OR LOSS OF OTHER PROPERTY OR EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR REVENUE, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF PURCHASED OR REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR CLAIMS OF CUSTOMERS OF OUR INITIAL PURCHASER. THE REMEDIES OF OUR INITIAL PURCHASER, AND ALL OTHERS, SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE, AND THE LIABILITY OF AMERICAN VALVE WITH RESPECT TO SAME SHALL NOT, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, EXCEED THE PRICE OF GOODS UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
Need more information?
While our website includes an up-to-date collection of our plumbing product catalogs, our team can provide additional information about our products and their availability, pricing, and installation. If you have a question about any of our products, head to our Contact page to fill out an online contact form.